Not much

Yeah. I know.... midterms.... I havent been updating as nicely as I should be. Well, here is a picture from my MK retreat a couple of weeks back. Me, Dave (a guy on my floor, with whom I have really hit it off. MK in Costa Rica), Steve (MK in Panama), and David (mexican, mk in Japan). We had fun together. It was a little click'ish, but hey, since when has that stopped me?



David is coming to spain this summer with me. Yes, you heard me right. He IS coming, after much much indecisiveness. We will be hiking around the country, probably starting in the north and working our way down south through Castilla y Leon, until we reach Madrid. At least that is the plan. We will be working in Madrid for the month of August. He is a great guy, and I think everyone in spain will really like him. Here a couple of picures of him, yes ladies, he IS single (but highly stalked by Gordon ladies).







The downside of the summer is that I will not be accompanying the choir on Tour. We were going to go to europe. It is a shame, because it would have been fun. I had a bad vibe about the whole thing though, and I follow those things. Oh, the fact that I needed 1800 dollars to do it also was an influence.... at least I get to tour with them over spring break. It isn't europe, but it is still a tour. On the other hand... I have already paid 1000 dollars for the summer trip, and I will get that back... it never hurt to get 1000 dollars back all at once. It will go towards my summer trip. Good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs